What you do if you cannot sleep ?

@etavasi (752)
Malaysia
Today i feel like sleepy, but when i try to go sleep, i cannot sleep. I change position and roll over left and right to get nice mood but still cannot sleep. Did you ever feel like this before like want to sleep but cannot sleep? What you do if you cannot sleep , do you just stay awake forget about the sleep ?
It's 1:33am right now and I plan to be right here till I get sleepy. I will sure be tired in the mall tomorrow. I dont care though.
@etavasi (752)
don't stay too late later you become like me cannot sleep haha
@etavasi I can stay up for days and it will only make me dizzy. I don't want to sleep right now. LOL.
@etavasi (752)
@sharon6345 you got strong stamina to stay up longer lol
If it will be on weekdays that that happened i would just lie in bed and pray the rosary . After i have prayed the rosary i would again feel so sleepy . But if it's weekend the next day , i would get up and get my cellphone and play games until i feel sleepy again then oversleep .
@etavasi (752)
I miss pray rosary, i think it already too long i not pray with my rosary hehe handphone make me hard to sleep because i keep focus om phone screen haha
@etavasi The phone screen because lighted will the more make you awake .
@etavasi (752)
@SIMPLYD yeah i think that is the reason too haha
@sofssu (15024)
I pray.. There is so much quiet around and its peaceful.. I use the time to pray..not that I have problems sleeping.. I wake up too early on some days.. and this is what I do.
I sometimes wake up 1 am or two am I try to be up by 4_5 am but if I go to sleep too early I am up working on my computer. This morning I read! Had a very nice time!
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@etavasi,I prefer to read a book of my choice then.Reading books relaxes me and enables me to sleep.I don't watch tv or be online late at night.
I have pills for anxiety as I a mess without them and my doctor prescribed quite a few before bed. Sometimes I take them if I am tired and get so dizzy that I have to crawl from my computer to my bed. Don't worry it is only five inches or so! I fall asleep before my head hits the pillow!