Did this happened with you on mylot?

@amnabas (9787)
Karachi, Pakistan
Yesterday from the evening mylot was not responding properly.Whenever I refresh the site.It wasn't,t showing or loading any if the categories,nor it was showing the discussions and neither any notifications.I was hell confused recheking it again and again.On the other hand I checked the webs status on Google that whether its up or down but it was displaying the status up.Does it happened with you too?
@else34 (13667)
• New Delhi, India
I had only one problem with Mylot yesterday.My earnings were stagnant from morning till evening.The rest was smooth.I went on interacting.Today I have no problem.
@amnabas (9787)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I think it was a server problem or so my bank was updating the amount though but other options were not updating.
I had a couple of issues but believe it was more my pokey slow internet service than here. I did see a message at the top that said timeout and refresh so I did that.
@amnabas (9787)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Once i n a while I had this prompt too of time out
No, I had no problems with the site yesterday, but my "night" is possibly different from your night because we live in different time zones.
@amnabas (9787)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes Anna you are right that's where I loose.
Yes, last night i experienced something like that more than twice , so because also the backspace tab of my netbook is sticking , i just quit and chose to open my FB at my cellphone while at bed .
@amnabas (9787)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I was feeling like it happened with me and I was discussing the prob with my hubby that its internet service providers fault.
@sugartoes (32486)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I don't have them problems on here I'm on here all day everyday & never have any trouble with it but I do have a problem with my topics that they are taking off here for some reason, when I don't see why.
@kataomoi (711)
• Japan
I was only on briefly yesterday, but I didn't have any problems. I was able to comment and post as usual. I've never had a problem with connecting to myLot.