No stinking parking

@dawnald (84146)
Shingle Springs, California
I get on these 7 am conference calls from home, and Tony takes the kids to school. That's Tuesdays and Thursdays only, as he has dialysis Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I pack myself up when it's over and go into the office. And what do I get as a reward? I have to shlep myself, my purse, my lunch and my laptop from all the way around the building, because there is no darn parking after 9 AM. And that's if I'm lucky. If there isn't a space on the other side of the building, the overflow parking is on the other side of the fire station. Ugh.
Yikes, I can relate to that.On Tuesdays and Thursdays I leave 2 hours earlier in order to get into the parking garage, because the first day I only left an hour early (I am about 40 minutes away from campus) and I had to drive over the river to another parking lot and walk back. That was exhausting.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Dearra was saying parking on campus is crazy if you get there after 8:30...
@dawnald Considering my earliest class isn't until 11, I think 8:30 would be too early..lol But I do leave early enough that if I shark around a while, I cna find something on the second floor.
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Her school doesn't even have a parking structure, just lots. @Carmelanirel2
@1wldngl (3991)
You need one of those motorized skateboard thingies with the handle! LOL
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
Too far, and the weather isn't nice in January.
@1wldngl (3991)
@dawnald How bad can it be in Cali?
@dawnald (84146)
• Shingle Springs, California
@1wldngl This is Northern California, a whole other planet