New to myLOT...How to create interesting discussions and get responses?

Richmond Hill, Ontario
I am new to myLot and want to know what are some of the more discussed topics here and how to make my responses more read and replied to...Teach me about MyLot...please and thank you
@sugartoes (42562)
• Greencastle, Indiana
there's no special trick or form to make this site work for you other than sit back & interact with any & everyone & enjoy here's a topic that might help you to understand the site more better
Hello New Members, I want to take this time to say Welcome to the site 1st off we're glad to have you here, we welcome you all with open arms here this site is...
Welcome to myLot I noticed those who have introduced themselves have started off well. There is a user who has got well over 40 responses for the introduction. Why don't you try doing that? In the meantime please go through all the rules that you will get to see in the 'help' tab.
@PhredWreck (6051)
It is very easy. Use your imagination.