Ways to save money on....

Dog and Cat food - if you want to save money on your pets' food, try this website, They have free shipping with a $50 order. My dog eats Purina Pro Plan and buying it on chewy.com I save money. Bathing Suits - I only buy bathing suits at www.swimsuitsfor all.com. They have sizes from 8 through 34W and everything in between, and every style and color you can imagine. I have been using them for several years without a problem. Usually at this time of year I find one or two on sale and save them for next season.
I've been to the chewy website and they have so many things on there. But I haven't worn a bathing suit for years, I don't want to scare anyone.
I wear one in my backyard and no one can see me except my husband!
It is too bad that they do not have branches in our country.
@cahaya1983 (10060)
I haven't bought anything online for many months. The last thing I bought was a dress. But yeah there are lots of awesome deals online, even better than buying from physical stores.