Trump for President??!!

@TwoEms (37)
I am having a very difficult time swallowing the fact that Trump is leading the polls just for saying whatever is on his mind. It doesn't seem to matter if he's right or wrong. He shows lack of respect for others and acts out on his emotions. He does not have any experience that would make him a reliable Commander in Chief. In fact, if he were our Commander in Chief, he would be more likely to cause conflicts with other countries because of his lack of forethought, and for his 'loose lips'. He is only good for one thing: He delivers awesome material for SNL skits.
It will be very interesting to see who wins.
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
@Tampa_girl7 Yes, it sure will be an interesting race. I herd Hillary is up there in the polls with Trump.
@howard96h Interesting yes. But I would never vote for Hillary Clinton and I really liked Bill Clinton as President.
I will watch some of it. Maybe not the whole thing.
I like the fact that he says what he thinks and doesn't sugarcoat it. A non-politician would be best in my opinion. But I think that Dr. Ben Carson would be a good president. Trump is right in many things that he says. I'm tired of the politicians telling us what they think we want to hear.
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
This is really going to be a very interesting race.
The Trump IS a perpetual SNL skit!! Of all the candidates only one has what America Needs. His name is Dr. Ben Carson!! His skills are more than all the other candidates Democrat and Republican Combined. I can only say that his insight is what America Needs. The evidence of his policies are laid out in his book "One Nation". I think people will see it in the debate Wednesday night. If he is overlooked we deserve what happens to America.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
My girlfriend and I were watching his speech on CNN tonight and we were both saying it was like watching an extended monologue on late night tv.
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
@Berniezeitler I believe this debate is at 6:00 PM Eastern Time, is this correct?
@howard96h Main Debate is at 8pm ET / 5pm PT Second Tier Candidates in the earlier Debate at 6pm ET / 3pm PT
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
Trump's campaign is a parody of itself. But it's terrifying how much support he has. In a speech tonight, he indicated that believes the president can impose a tax by simple decree. He also spoke very misinformed on the Iran treaty. He said we were "giving" Iran over a billion dollars, when the truth is it's their freaking money, unfrozen assets. Trump as president would make Obama look tame. As president, Trump would be a freaking tyrant.
He needs to tone it down a little. But I'll be so glad when Obama is out of office. I hope Bernie Sanders beats Hillary Clinton.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
@Susan2015 Truth be told I won't be voting for any of the big box party candidates. Gary Johnson has already stated he intends to seek the Libertarian party nomination. He has no serious opposition for it so he will most likely get it. I will be supporting him in the general, so I don't have a horse in the Dem's or Repub's race.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
@Susan2015 But yeh, I would love to see Sanders beat Clinton, I like the guy and agree with a chunk of what he has to say. He is an intellectually honest and consistent guy too, very rare in Politics. He is the Democrat's Ron Paul.
@howard96h (11659)
• New York, New York
Hi welcome! I am also confused by this. Obviously there are lots of people who really like him to be leading in the polls. I just don't get it. He has NO respect for anyone. Can you imagine if he wins?
Trump is very outspoken but he does need to tone it down just a little. He does tell it like it is. Dr. Ben Carson would be a better choice.
@suziecat7 (3399)
• Asheville, North Carolina
I think he represents the non-politician to people. That's why he's up in the polls. Folks are sick of the same old same old. I hope in the end they won't vote for him. It's a scary thought for me.