I Am Going To Be Sore Tomorrow!

I had an ok night at work. First thing I did was spend 2 1/2 hours straightening up the cake mixes and jello and pudding and stuff. Then I worked on putting away the return items and straighten up clearance shelves in Fabrics & Crafts. Then I went to lunch. After lunch, I started to roll up the fabric remnant pieces. Thought I was going to be able to spend the last hour and a half of my shift doing that. NOPE! I had to take carts and pallets of merchandise out onto the floor for Health & Beauty Aids. Ugh! I pushed/pulled 6 or 7 carts from the back of the store all the way to the front. Plus I pulled 4 pallets from the back of the store all the way to the front. So that made 10 or 11 trips. I wonder how many miles I walked in about an hour. I have not pulled pallets like that for about 6 years. I KNOW I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Ugh!
@PhredWreck (6051)
I can understand. I did that danged Fall Festival thing here Saturday, and spent Sunday and most of yesterday too sore to walk, basically. We're getting too old for this stuff.
Very surprisingly, I'm not as sore as I thought I would be. My knees are more sore than usual though. Other than that, I'm good. And, yeah, we are getting too old for this stuff. But I think I would have had more fun setting up for sound than setting up for someone else stocking merchandise.