What are offers?

@Mounicar (241)
Hyderabad, India
Hey guys, how does offers workout here? I can't seem to understand them.Can anyone help me out? How do we get paid by using them?
• Pune, India
Companies tie up with websites where there are large number of members are available. They offer part of the money to moderators to get the members signed to their business and at the same time some benefit to the member. But unfortunately all the offers available so far are applicable for US location only. You can check my previous thread on the same topic and see how myLot community responded to the offers here.
Hi Friends, Have you noticed or not, There is a link called [b]$ Offers[/b] on the left side panel of your homepage. Clicking on it, take us to the page that...
@Mounicar (241)
• Hyderabad, India
Thank you. .I'll check it.
@KristenH (24065)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Though you do get paid extra for doing them, I believe it's optional. I might try one sometime. Lamb, what's the pros and cons for doing them?
@PhredWreck (6051)
You don't get paid directly by myLot for them, so do them at your own risk.
@Mounicar (241)
• Hyderabad, India
Thank you. .did you ever try it?
@Mounicar Yes, and I won't do any more.
@Mounicar (241)
• Hyderabad, India
@PhredWreck thanks. That was helpful.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Lol1 its not available for us Indians. I checked that out and found that it is for Us peoples. i think that offer zone is one of the best from here you can get entertainment and get discounts too. Did you ever tried Indian gaming site named Yepaisa. there what you wantd to do is just have to play games. Per day you can earn 10rs and you ca use them for recharge or Bookmyshow coupons or even ebay vouchers, cafe day cofee. i prefer you to check that out.