Mobile Banking

@yugasini (12816)
Anantapur, India
Hi Mylot Friends, Mobile banking facility available in India and some internet providers also offering mobile banking facilities to their customers by providing mobile banking applications, so now we can use our banker and mobile net work providers also as our bankers besides that some leading sites are offering money transfer via cell phone are arranging, but till now I have not used any such service till now mostly I do my money transfer via desktop or laptop only
@rosekiss (30277)
• Eugene, Oregon
My bank has an app, so I put it on my iPhone, and I really like it, as I can check my balance on it, and also see what is outstanding yet and what came back. It really comes in handy, when I am shopping, as I like to check my account to see how much I have in it before I start, so that I don't spenjd more than necessary. I would be lost without the banking app, that is for sure.
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
it sounds like apps are the greatest thing
@pcunix (212)
• Middleboro, Massachusetts
I recently began using the photo deposit option in my bank's phone app for checks. It saves me gas and a deposit slip. Unfortunately it has limits in how much I can deposit that way in 30 days, so I can't use it all the time, but it certainly is convenient.
I would only use my laptop to do my banking. I don't think I need those other gadgets.