I finally paid attention to my one day dollar amount here on myLot

There were many discussions recently about goal setting. As I've stated numerous time I don't set goals as that would take the fun out of this site for me. Yesterday I spent a lot of time here, more time than usual. When I checked my earnings for yesterday, October 13th, I made $1.53. That is the most I made in one day since I started here. I can't put that much time into myLot daily, but I now know that it is possible to do.
@PhredWreck (6095)
Dang, you beat my all-time high of $1.39 by quite a bit. I did $1.05 yesterday and didn't think I really did much (or got that much interaction) to earn that amount.
I was surprised how fast it added up overnight! Sorry I beat your record, now you can beat mine.
@AbbyGreenhill Well heck...I'm at $1.58 for the day right now...something has changed in the algorithm.
@PhredWreck Do you mean its higher than you think it should be?
It is absolutely possible, the day I earned more has been last October 9, almost 2.50$.
You spend a lot of time on here, more than me that's for sure! You worked hard for the money.
@AbbyGreenhill I believe that I was online a lot of hours that day, yesterday and today not a lot.
@LadyDuck Today I won't get that much since I was out most of the morning.
• Denmark
The good thing is that we not only earn when we write a post but also for liking and commenting.
That's how most I have written at do it.
Congratulations! It's fun to see the bank going up.
Yes it is, but now back to reading/commenting/etc.!
• Lucknow, India
It is just the way I look at this site too. Not just money making, but actually enjoying the discussions and other's insights as well. Well, congratulations on your $1.53
Thank you, it made me smile!
congrats! i fear i remain goalless 'n perhaps that way'll lack that depression that some folks seem to get when their banks don't climb 's rapidly 's they'd like.
I didn't set any goals, that's why I very seldom pay attention to how much is in the bank.
That's really good. Some days I'm on here more than others. It depends on my schedule and what else needs doing around the house and things like that.
• Calgary, Alberta
Well, I think I will be here everyday. This is my first 3 hours in this site. And I am loving it . .
@antonbunot (9506)
• Calgary, Alberta
$1.53 in one day? Gee, that is how I made in 2 months in Bubblews! LOL
@troyburns (1477)
• New Zealand
I'm still quite new here, but it does seem that the earnings add up quickly if you're prepared to interact. Certainly a lot faster than the other site which shall remain nameless...
I have come close to a dollar day, missed it by 3 cents, and grats! That's a good earning day
@sofssu (14735)
I guess I will get there too by the end of the day. Happy to see the bank move faster.
@Missmwngi (9694)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Waoh,congrats. I don't think i have come close to that. Now i also know it is possible all it needs is time
I got more than a dollar twice and I think that trend will continue