It seems a little slow in here today...yes or no?

Yesterday at this time I was a busy bee in here reading and commenting, etc. Today, there seems to be a lull in the action so to speak! I don't see many new posts to read. There are some I didn't read yesterday since not all topics appeal to me. I don't read and comment on something just for the heck of it. I don't have time to waste doing that, I prefer to read what interests me. So, does it seem slow to you too?
@PhredWreck (6051)
I just got home after being gone for 3 1/2 hours, looks like plenty of discussions have been posted, but there are only a small handful I will be opening and responding to.
I was out for several hours and still not much to pick from (for me anyway)
@AbbyGreenhill I found 4 I am kind of picky though. By the way, do you use Chrome for a browser? I can tell you how to bookmark the Admin links if you do.
@PhredWreck I use either chrome or Opera - I already bookmarked it - I just had a senior moment when I said that!
i don't reckon i pay much mind to the slowness here 'fter the other place bein' like a ghost town. like yerself, i only read what pleases me 'n fear the pickin's 're sometimes few.
The action picked up a little while I was out I think.
@AbbyGreenhill perhaps folks were jest takin' advantage 'f a beautiful day 'n tendin' schtuff. sure enjoyed my pony time this morn anyhow.
Not to me but then I'm still trying to catch up from my limited time on here yesterday. So I still am looking for some posts from yesterday.
I started around 7 am and I don't see much new.
@AbbyGreenhill I shut my computer down about 10:20 or so last night. I see some posted after that and I follow them so still trying to catch up. Was away from the computer watching The Young And The Restless so trying to catch up again.
I have had too many panic attacks to sit and focus, have been trying to stay calm and distracting myself with bad disaster movies (they entertain me for whatever reason)
@Freelanzer (9499)
I never really notice it, I just come and do my thing. I guess we all have other lives outside of MyLot so sometimes it will be slow. I know I was busy all day with my main business and other responsibilities and now I am here