Stressed, Depressed, and Insane

@IvySaysHi (4344)
Lately I have just been feeling like absolute trash. I am stressed out because my son is in his terrible 2s and it just gets really difficult to deal with him all while trying to make sure i get my work done for my college classes which is hard because I have taken more classes than ever before and it has become really difficult to keep up with school work, handling my son, and trying to keep exercising. I haven't even worked out this entire week and that is bumming me out. I can't go to the gym at my college because I have to be home to deal with my son and having to deal with him and get school work done takes all the time in the world because most times it feels like I'm by myself trying to deal with him even with other people around. It drives me insane and working out does help with the stress but when i am swamped with school work and get no help dealing with my son I just go insane. All of this is making me feel miserable and depressed. Right now I just want to take a nap because I am exhausted from being so stressed but as usual I am for the most part on my own to deal with my son who does nothing but get into things he isn't supposed to.
@OneOfMany (12423)
I barely ever got to the gym at my college. Just getting to it was a work out because it was on the opposite side of the campus.