what about the presciption discount rx cards

Vancouver, Washington
One time i went to get a presciption the dr gave me to fill thats when i didn't have insurance so i was wishing i had something to cut the price and fred meyer asked if i had any insurance i said no but i was prepared to pay for it cause i needed it the pharmacy told me about the presciption discount card and they let me have their discount card and it really saved me 11.00 dollars i was so happy i got to use it alot any body ever use those whats your ideas?
@dodoazo (12279)
You have good discussion. What it makes weird for it doesn't have a period. The flow of your ideas are continuous. Please put some period. This is a friendly advice if you take it.
@firef1y (81)
As much as we moan, I'm so glad we have the nhs over here in the UK
@scheng1 (24890)
That is good to hear. At least you can get more or less the same benefit as those who have insurance coverage. Sometimes I think all young people should buy more insurance, so that they do not have to worry when they are old, and need medication.
@simone10 (22247)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I used a discount card before I had insurance and it helped me save a lot on my prescriptions. Without it, I wouldn't have been able to afford them.
@sofssu (14717)
Glad you got a discount.. It helps to get these discounts when you have to take medication regularly.
@amnabas (9987)
• Karachi, Pakistan
We don't have such facilities here..
@inertia4 (26752)
I actually had gotten a few of these in the mail. I checked into them. They suppose to save you money. But I never activated the card. No they are gone. But I am sure you can find them online.