Is It 5 Yet?!

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Just one of those Fridays where you cant wait for it to be 5 p.m. so you can run home and be with your family. Its been a relaxing Friday overall and im glad I only have one hour left. Im literally going to take this last hour to catch up with MyLot suggestions and discussions! Hows your Friday going so far?
@rosekiss (30111)
• Eugene, Oregon
It has been going great here in Oregon, as I have just been interacting like crazy. I am going to reach payout this month now, for sure, and I am so happy about that too. I wasn't sure I would, but I did so much yesterday, that it all paid off; I am so thankful to those that have been interacting with me.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Im glad to hear that! Mylot sure is alot of fun and time consuming lol Im on 16 Dollars thanks to the many interactions
@rosekiss (30111)
• Eugene, Oregon
@BACONSTRIPSXXX That is really great. Congratualtions.I am just happy to make the minimum, and I should this month now. It has taken a lot of interaction to do it, but I am glad that I do interaction, and all those that help me interact.
@valmnz (12595)
• New Zealand
Hi from 9 a.m. Saturday here in New Zealand
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
well good morning to you lol I still find the time differences amusing lol
@valmnz (12595)
• New Zealand
@BACONSTRIPSXXX I love it that NZ is ahead of you all in time
When it is slow at my work. All I want to do is go home and I hope someone will come in early and I can leave early but it never happens.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Lol Atleast your hopeful, I have ten minutes left and I couldnt be happier
@inertia4 (26296)
I know how that is. That last hour seems t take a very long time to come. But it did since today is now Tuesday. I hope you did enjoy your weekend. I enjoyed mine.
@else34 (13613)
• New Delhi, India
@BACONSTRIPSXXX,It is Sunday and the time here in India is 10.12 a.m.My office is closed and I have plenty of time to stay here.
@gudheart (12808)
I wish I could mylot at work, it would make going to work easier LOL
• Chennai, India
Lol. I have already been in Mylot from afternoon. The longing for weekend is over.
@Rosekitty (19500)
• San Marcos, Texas
as a matter of fact it is almost 6pm here now..hahaah
@Blondie2222 (16330)
Today was a slow day for me and seemed to drag. I couldn't wait for the clock to turn 530 so i could go home. I do have to work tomorrow though so won't get to enjoy my weekend til i get out of work.