Suggestion feature bothored admin too.

@amnabas (9945)
Karachi, Pakistan
Hello mylot buddies.Morning wishes to everyone .Since the suggestion feature was getting controversial day by day with expanding mylot community .Every body was talking about whom to suggest and what to suggest .Though mylot guidelines highlighted the suggest feature usage but still there were some gossios were going on.So it's now the admin who realized and bothored to clearify the suggesting feature usage.So what are you of opinion?What would be admins next plan?
I stopped using it over a month ago. I found it to be getting on my nerves. for that reason I did not want to over power someone else with my post. Now,I hope they slowly stop coming my way..
• Midland, Michigan
I only used it once for the same reason. It seemed that when I used it the floodgates were opened and I got flooded with the same people letting me know to stop by. Weird thing is, the majority of them don't bother coming by to visit with me at all, therefore, why should I or would I bother to do the same for them? I am pretty busy most days, but when I can, I try to make my rounds. I keep track of who I visit on evernote and although it doesn't seem as easy for me now with mylot as it was with bubblews, it's still better than not keeping track at all.
I like the suggestion button because i use it too. Although for those who posts a lot in a day , it can really flood the suggestions .
@cahaya1983 (10060)
I have over 90 suggestions that I don't even bother to check and I myself stopped using it long ago. I wouldn't mind at all if the feature is removed.
• Midland, Michigan
Or if it is limited to only suggesting posts to people that one finds.
@cahaya1983 (10060)
@MarshaMusselman Yeah I think that would help reduce the number.
As I already said on several discussions, in my opinion the best is to remove the feature to suggest our own discussions and I believe that this is what Alex is going to do.
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I think suggestion should be removed. Suggested articles can be viewed by even people who comes as a visitor and use that. Their should be no suggest feature so that people who interact must be activ here always.