It is sometimes a dull world.

Mumbai, India
When I was very young, friendship had an important place in life. Emotions were respected. Emotional films and literature were appreciated. Now it seems that money is everything. You cannot blame the situation as everything is expensive and one has to work hard day and night to make ends meet. But in my opinion, there is still scope for leisure time and mutual exchanges and finding happiness. As a teacher, I am able to enjoy nice time with young boys and girls. But there are problems with relatives. What about you?
@maggs224 (1708)
• Alicante, Spain
When I was young friendship had an important place in my life too, now I am much older it still has a very important place in my life.
• Mumbai, India
If you have a good friend circle , you are lucky. Wish you a happy life.
Hey @maggs224 Happy New Year to you
@maggs224 (1708)
• Alicante, Spain
@Surinamstar27 good friends are our greatest treasure :D
@skysnap (18237)
When we are not loved and instead don't live life of love then life is dull. we have to both love others and also let others love us. that's how the life needs to be.
I am supposing that life without romantic love might be dull but love between siblings, parents and offspring can be very enlightening and quite uplifting
@skysnap (18237)
@enlightenedpsych2 Yes the romantic love is luck for many. so we have to atleast have love from parents, siblings, pets etc.
Well not luck but being at the right place at the right time and not be looking or expecting of a romantic love to find two people who are compatible but do not know it yet because they fear getting too close for a variety of reasons . . . Luck maybe, choice, definitely @skysnap
@Samanthavv (1386)
It's all what you make of it. Money isn't everything and learning to be happy without it can be life changing.
• Mumbai, India
You got it correct. There are values beyond money.