Are Your Writing in Blogjob?

Manila, Philippines
When I joined a forum site few months ago, I received good news from my friends about a new writing site that pays faster to the members. All we need to do is just to make our own site, provide 3 posts if we are neophyte and be instantly credited 50 points just after posting 300-words article. If we reach 1000 views to our blog a month, our daily points will increase from 150 points per day into 400 points. There are many ways to increase our points. You can see them when you take a look and read the FAQ. Fortunately, my daily points have increased from 150 into 400. I can earn $100 in just three weeks. I have cashed out further that it only took less than 5 hours to receive the cash on my PayPal. I am talking about a writing site like blogjob. There are many options to earn in before-mentioned site. I have seen some people from here and from bubblews too, writing there. What about you? Did you write in blogjob?
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@iamshane487,This is another writing site you have told me about.I would have to check it first.From what you have written about it here it seems to be a time consuming job.I lack time.However let me check first.
• Manila, Philippines
@else34, according to my experience, it desn't take a lot of time to earn in blogjob friend especially when you reach 1,000 viewers to your own site.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@iamshane487 Ok,let me check first and see if I can do it.I think having a 1000 strong traffic directed to a new site would not be so easy.Am I wrong?
@iamshane487 how do you attract 1000 viewers to you site? does it include views from blogjob members or not?
@Pattitude (1299)
• Newton, North Carolina
I have just started there. I was not aware that you could make that much in a month, I need to be more active there!
• Manila, Philippines
@Pattitude, you really need to. Grab it.
I've heard it mentioned before but I haven't checked it out. Thanks for adding those details. It sounds interesting.
• Manila, Philippines
@Sheilamarie78, see you there and what's your username?
@sofssu (14462)
I have been hearing about this site.. need to join in when I settle down into a routine.
• Manila, Philippines
@sofssu, just like mylot, blogjob is also a reputable site.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Sounds interesting butdo we have to create our own site for this?
• Manila, Philippines
@amnabas, yes, but the steps are simple.
@sugartoes (40735)
• Greencastle, Indiana
no I haven't heard of it till now but from what replies I'm seeing here not real interested in it but thanks anyway for the info about it hope everything works out for you
@wiLLmaH (8252)
• Singapore, Singapore
How old is that site?