Sweets........Everywhere

@shshiju (10201)
Cochin, India
If you take 10 Persons I think 7 of them love sweets. 2 of them love it but forced to control it. After dinner or lunch I like some sweets. Kids always love sweets. In India there are special categories and varieties for Bangalore, Bengal sweets. Now a day’s homemade chocolates are very popular. If you love it, you see it everywhere (in Bakeries, shops, motels) wherever you go. What about you?
In Bengal, two things are popular, mishti doi and rosogolla. Even chomchom, pantua are famous. But too much sweets is bad for health.
@shshiju (10201)
• Cochin, India
Thanks for the information. I agree that too much sweets is bad. But people are ever eager to taste varieties.
@Micmac (7355)
I chocolates, Indian sweets, cookies, cakes. They are addictive so I don't have them as often as I like to avoid the calories and sugar.
@shshiju (10201)
• Cochin, India
Its good to eat occasionally.In India different states had different tastes.
@zarlamain (24801)
I like chocolates, but they are eaten in moderation. I heard Indian Sweets are very sugary though.