would you believe in Fate?

Gurgaon, India
November 2, 2015 1:56pm CST
Are you firm believer of god or a atheist...? do you believe in fate ? Once an incident happens most of us are pointing towards a word that's "fate"...! Yes...! I'm a true believer of god and i believe in fate...it happens to me in my short period of life span So i'm asking you that...Did you really like me or not... Where will be the final destiny of a man...?Share your thoughts
2 people like this
4 responses
• Lucknow, India
3 Nov 15
It is just a matter of you taking decisions!! Whatever follows are the consequences of that and we term them as fate!!
2 people like this
@else34 (13612)
• New Delhi, India
3 Nov 15
@mshiyas,Yes,I do believe in luck and fate.I believe in the saying that behind every achievement 99% is your hard labour and the rest 1% of luck.But if this 1% is not in your favour,then the rest 99% of your labour goes futile.
@softbabe44 (5910)
• Vancouver, Washington
3 Nov 15
Things can change at a drop of a dime and create fate which its something we believe in.
@jhechorain (1220)
• Susanville, California
2 Nov 15
I believe that things come together in a way that wouldn't have happened otherwise. Although I don't believe everything is set out completely right now. I think its like a "micro" fate. It happens in a slower capacity and not all is already set.