What to do with my day off?

@ricki_911 (19296)
Toronto, Ontario
I went and did the cat this morning, then had to drop off at the shelter (as a lady claimed she was waiting for me but then left - turns out she was waiting for the other girl who doesn't call anyone back). I decided I am not wasting my day at the shelter, as they are so negative there. I am at home right now and made breakfast now cleaned a little bit. But I am not sure if I want to do something or just stay home now. Later tonight I have to go petsitting for the night.
@sallypup (26677)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm curious. What did you do with the cat? That's nice that you help at a shelter.
@ricki_911 (19296)
• Toronto, Ontario
This particular cat gets an insulin shot. I do it for a few different people but this lady I do it just while the regular lady is away.
@sallypup (26677)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@ricki_911 Oh you're a pet sitter! I finally get it. Poor kitty.
@ricki_911 (19296)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sallypup Yes, Iam.
It sounds like your mind is made up with staying home. I would also do the same if I had a nice day off.
@ricki_911 (19296)
• Toronto, Ontario
The weather is still nice out, but not as nice as yesterday. I was thinking of going for a drive, but I know I don't have much money to do that. I was hoping next weekend to go out and rent a hotel for a night or two to just get away. I have been really thinking of doing a lot of changes and get away from a lot of negative people to be more happier.
@simone10 (21664)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I hope you enjoyed your day no matter what you decided to do.