I'm mad

@pahak627 (4203)
It's something personal but I am mad at this moment. But I could not write what really happened. I just remember having registered on a blog site because I was encouraged by the author of a book that I bought. It was about blogging. I befriended her because I sent an email to her informing her that I bought her book and I like it. We became online friends and she taught me how to make a blog. One time, I happened to be so mad and I made a blog about how I felt. I was really angry at that time that I poured all my anger on the blog that I wrote. The next thing that happened, she unfollowed my blog and unfriended me on facebook. So here I am even if I am so mad, I could not write what happened because I'm afraid the same thing will happen again. I'm afraid I'll be left alone here.
• Denmark
Move on! You don't know the person in real life. Real life is more important. -- If you feel like fighting here, you can do it in the private message box and the community as a whole won't notice it.
@pahak627 (4203)
I'm sorry, I'm not mad at anybody here in mylot. I'm mad at a real life person. We were sending text messages at each other and then we ended up disagreeing on a certain issue which made me mad and I made a discussion out of it."Is it right to make it a topic here? I just realized that I might have been wrong discussing it which is a very little issue.
Not good to expose your anger on public spaces.
@sofssu (14744)
Find other outlets for your emotions.. I often write short stories or poetry when I have some emotional turmoil.. Learning to channel your emotions is important.
I would have thought that it would be alright to write how you feel as long as you are not malicious about it, and don't name names.