What do you think of the Republican candidates for US President?

Donald Trump is scoring high in the polls for the republican GOP primary
@fec139 (803)
There are too many candidates for the Republican primary and it's interesting that the two top candidates have never held political office -- Dr. Ben Carson and Donald Trump. Two candidates who will not be in the next debate because of low poll numbers -- Chris Christie and Mike Huckabee -- have been governors of states and politicians for a long time. Why do you think two candidates who have never been politicians, are leading in the polls, while some very accomplished career-politicians are quickly losing ground?
@dodoazo (22051)
This is good asking Americans to say about the presidential candidates especially these two aspirants: Dr. Ben Carson and Donald Trump.. I notice however, the picture you posted here is Trump. I believe this is unfair. You should also post the picture of Carlson to be fair.
@fec139 (803)
Just because I only posted the picture of Trump, doesn't mean I am favoring one or the other. But, to be fair, here is a picture of Dr. Ben Carson too.
@dodoazo (22051)
@fec139 I don't know. But what you did is perfectly balance. Thank you for that.