What do you think about US economy

How is US economy is doing now? What do you think? How does it affect you? How should US economy be improved? What should be done?
All costs for everything are way to high.
same thing around the world also everything at very high.when they need vote they said we do everything for problems after won they forget even what they say
I have not grand insight into anything of this magnitude. I do wish the cost of healthcare and living could be reduced.
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
All economies could be improved I think if the interests of workers, consumers and the environment were given as much importance as those of shareholders.
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
Sorry,I have little idea about US economy.
@dodoazo (21267)
Ordinary Americans could not answer this. Much more us in the other countries. We are not really aware of the present US economy. What we only know so far that the value of the dollar is getting less when compared to the world market value of its buying capacity. That is the only limited knowledge we have so far.
• Bucharest, Romania
I don't know about the economy in the USA