Coping stress

@Ryanskie (213)
Let's talk about one of the most common problems we all encounter - stress What triggers your stress and how can you cope with it?
@dodoazo (12581)
Stress is when you post something here and nobody reacts or give their point of you and you keep on pondering over it.
@birjudanak (7166)
First of all stress is big problem while u feel it it may be spoile ur day keep you in tension so best way is talk with positive person and go at that place where u feel relax like beach
@LCaldwell (255)
Honestly do not know what triggers my stress. It differs at times. I try to meditate when I feel stressed or listen to relaxing music.
@srisahara (4097)
This past year, I have often stressed by financial problems. We have a lot of debt to buy a new home, and today we often lack the money to meet our daily needs because almost all of my husband's salary to pay debts. This is very sad... When I am stressed I was always a lot of praying and asking for strength to god that I patiently faced hardship and hope God helps us to solve problems. And I was lucky, god help me ...