I want to say good night

Yes,good night to all.This has been a busy day and now need to get some rest. I will be glad when my body time is back to normal. This has been very crucial to me. Jet lag is for the pits. How do you cope when you have jet lag? Hope that this will be out of my system this week. Sleep is what I need. Good night and see you in the morning. Sorry,the photo was taken at Pompeii the photo is from our trip in Italy
It is only four thirty pm here. What time is it there? Maybe you could just take a nap.
I need a lot of sleep to get over jet lag.
I hope you had a good restful night Fredo. I know you needed it. Lovely photo too, thanks
I always had jet lag when coming back from my trips to the United States. There is nothing we can do, to go back to normal we need one day for every hour of difference. There is six hours difference from New Hampshire and Italy, so you will be fine after 6 days.
Good night to you and hope you get a good night's sleep.
Well a good night to you then, sleep well my friend !