Epic Seafood Dinner!

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Kudos to my wife for making me an awesome dinner tonight! She made a yellow rice with green peas and fried fish for dinner. It came out amazing and im going to do the dishes in apreciation. The key to any mans heart is definitely in the kitchen!
The meal loos great minus the head of the fish being on the fish. I hate that and can't eat it like that. My mom says the eye balls are good to eat. Yuck.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Lol I used to be the same way about it, even preparing it grossed me out until I began fishing 2 years ago and it doesnt phase me now, I gut and clean the fish then season it and fry it down!
@Blondie2222 (22724)
Looks like a great dinner, glad it was yummy. I had pizza for my dinner tonight
@loki1982 (782)
• Dallas, Texas
Never had that dish before. I love seafood though. Pretty much any kind of fish fried or grilled. Shrimp done just about any way and crabs. I love sushi also.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Same here, you just made me hungry naming all those plates especially sushi
@gudheart (12741)
It looks epic and I don't even like seafood!
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Lol imagine if you did though! Id send you a plate so you can fall in love with fresh fish in heavy lime
I know that the key to the men heart is in the kitchen, this is why I always cook for my husband.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
We are suckers for a good meal and some cuddling after to show our appreciation jejejeje
Your wife sounds like a really good cook.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Funny thing is that I taught her to cook when we first moved in 5 years ago lol
@irishmist (3820)
Looks good! Glad your wife made you a nice dinner. And it's very nice of you to do the dishes.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah its all about teamwork over here lol
• St. Petersburg, Florida
I love fried fish done the right way. It used to be that catfish was a southern favorite, probably still is. But catfish caught fresh, not farmed, is the way to go. And just cooked by rolling it in breadcrumbs and fried in oil is the best. Fish that has been farm raised has lost a lot of it's flavor. And the price of fish will kill you now, in the store. I used to fry fish, but can't afford to even buy it now.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Its is expensive, I buy it cheap here since im in the Carribean and with 15 dollars I buy about 4 pounds of fish
@bunnybon7 (37655)
• Holiday, Florida
nice to do the dishes. good hubby. I can't even think about fish right now after the tough job of cleaning the tank. lol
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah team work is key in my home!
@KristenH (25152)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Looks delicious!