Triond Published

Canlubang, Philippines
One of the very first discussions I posted after coming back to Mylot was asking whether Triond.com is still operating. I really got nice feedbacks on just sticking to Mylot . However, my pending article was something that was already lined up in Triond. I cannot retract it. It stayed there waiting and after 13 days I was emailed that it's published. However, am not sure why they weren't able to detect that that Taylor Swift article about 'copying' was already posted here. Hmmm...that means one can post there and still post here? If based from what I know they are the ones equipped to detect double publishing. Anyway, just a little idea if you want to earn some more a little extra
@EddieHands (37823)
Wow very interesting I tried Triond back in the old days. Never could make money on there. I am glad your article got published !
• Canlubang, Philippines
it took longer than what am used to but it's okay...
@EddieHands (37823)
@T964045 Oh wow well I am happy you got published ! great work !