The most peaceful place on earth

@funtool (249)
Sargodha, Pakistan
Is there a place more beautiful then library for a genuine lover of knowledge on the face of earth? Is there anything more calming then a genuine piece of literature?
I can think of a few places I would also consider peaceful, however, for a lover of reading those are pretty awesome places to be
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
I think my Room is more peaceful for me than any other place,
@funtool (249)
• Sargodha, Pakistan
Shareef munda by library, I mean a place where you can fetch a book to read. It is upto you where you want to read it
@babaraimc (1323)
• Pakistan
@funtool my room is most peaceful place weather i have a book or not
me too @babaraimc but it is slowly becoming a library and for me who is an avid reader, and writer too, I am adoring the transformation . . .
I get more peace in my house while reading a book.
@sofssu (14447)
I love a cool corner in a garden. A book in a garden would be peace.
@funtool (249)
• Sargodha, Pakistan
You are right sof, nothing more calming then a book in your hand and nature around you
@bluesa (15115)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I love to go to the Library and find new books, or favourites from favourite authors. It is a peaceful place indeed.
@lokisdad (4264)
I guess that depends on the person some people don't like to read although it is peaceful in a library.
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
Yes indeed , libraries are wonderful places
I never visit the library however I often read so I do understand.
@funtool (249)
• Sargodha, Pakistan
@BelleStarr, it means you have enough money to buy books but a library is a heaven for people don't have enough funds to buy books and they are dependent on a library
I have to agree going into a story or piece of history through literary appreciation is a wonderful way to embrace life as it is, has been and maybe, will be-- I loved the visual I got with this very short, almost too brief description of your enjoyment of a building filled to the ceiling with books !
@else34 (13602)
• New Delhi, India
@funtool,You seem to be just like me.I too feel that a library brimming with great literature is the most peaceful and calm place on the earth.
• Uzbekistan
A library is indeed a good place to be.