Ready for the holidays?

Downey, California
Can I say that fall is my favorite season? I'm a summer baby and I cannot stand the heat ! I am so ready to stuff my face this thanksgiving and Christmas coming from a Hispanic home we Celebrate from Nov 1 to January 15 lol!
• Exeter, England
I love time off work at Christmas and spending time with the family. I get around 2 weeks off work which is amazing. I also love getting out the Christmas jumpers!!
Hi there from one summer baby to another, I have to say I still enjoy the heat of it BUT not so much when now as Christmas approaches we have not had but one slight snowfall and temps in the high 60's ! Have a very happy Holiday
@Rosekitty (19438)
• San Marcos, Texas
I was born in August so i know what you mean and here in Texas the humidity comes on us as early as march and just now left so come on Holidays, cool weather and fun!
• Seattle, Washington
I can't wait tell Thanksgiving
@Missmwngi (10792)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Have super good celebrations this holiday
I would not mind going to your house for dinner. I am not interested this year here. I am going to cook a little something and forget about the rest.
That is a long time to celebrate. Hope you have a wonderful time.