Do you like peanut butter?

@euphie (581)
Ballymena, Northern Ireland
I like peanut butter flavoured things but when it comes to actual peanut butter, I don't like it. I don't like the texture or the flavour of peanut butter, although Reece's candies are a favourite of mine, particularly Reece's pieces. I occasionally buy peanut butter as I think maybe it will be different but it's always the same story, I don't really like the taste. I do want to try cashew butter though but don't want to spend a lot of money on it in case I don't like it.
• Preston, England
I really like it though it often very hard to spread and tears the bread unless softened first
@scheng1 (24801)
i prefer the actual peanut butter. I like them on bread, and I will spread it thick. I do not have high cholesterol, or diabetes or whatever health problem, though I dare not eat peanut butter everyday for breakfast.
@Namelesss (1375)
I love peanut butter, both alone and to enhance flavors. I especially love putting in a chocolate cake. If you don't like peanut butter you might not like the other nut butters either, the consistency is near the same. I forget which brand it is but they came out with all these wonderful nut butter flavors, caramel, chocolate.. They are really really good but I think they lost most of their health benefits along the way.
@lokisdad (4267)
I like peanut butter but I am with you on the cashew butter I don't want to spend the ridiculous amount of money if I end up not liking it just to try it. Maybe if you find someone else who wants to try it as much as you they would go half with you on the cost.
Hi there and Happy Holidays @euphie -- If you do not like the texture of peanut butter you won't enjoy the cashew butter it is a bit grittier and thicker; but for a different taste and different kinds of nutrients from the nut oils, it is really great with jam !
@wetnosedogs (1557)
I do love peanut butter.
When I have a banana.I put a dollop of Peanut butter.I loved it.My favorites.Love the Pnut Butter
That's weird that you like the chocolate with the peanut butter mixed together, but not the actual peanut butter! Do you eat Nutella?
I don't hate peanut butter, but it's not one of my favorites, however the PB & J uncrustables you buy I love those. But I do get what you mean, every once in awhile I will try to eat a cherry, thinking my tastebuds may have grown a bit, but it's a hard pill to swallow.
@boiboing (12465)
• Northampton, England
I'm not a big fan.
@esfes025 (435)
• Elkhart, Indiana
I am about the same, I prefer things like PB cookies, pb ice cream, etc.
@Missmwngi (9634)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I really love it,i find the taste good
It may be you need that extra sweetness to make it taste good to you. It will also change the texture.