Can Only Try

Redlands, California
Found this interesting feature on Youtube, They will start videos when you want them, but not stop them. I guess that is a feature to suck you in. My job is none of that. Just watch if you like good music and want to see something different. World gets more complicated by the day. They think they are making it easier. They are doing none of that. Even the people watching are confused or get confused.
Skip navigation UploadSign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose DAVID REHA SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe149149 Loading... Loading
@PhredWreck (6051)
Are you talking the auto-play feature? I disabled it on mine
That doesn't sound bad...several songs on it I assume
• Redlands, California
I have no idea just stopped an album from, the start. Screw your name I killed the world by stopping music. Seriously, doing it this way probably makes people lost anyway. They just have to find it for themselves. They will know.
Good morning,will check this out and nice to see you here.