It is nice to see!

I am hoping that this is okay to post. I have now been here for a week. I was away for a 3 out of the last 7 days, but still saw the amount in my bank grow. Not a whole lot really, but more than I earned in the last 6 months on a site that will remain nameless. I am enjoying making new friends, finding old ones and just getting back into the writing thing. I have needed something to help keep my brain working, and this helps me to do that as well as get a little bit of civilized interaction. The small monetary compensation is just the icing on the cake.
@Blondie2222 (11902)
I noticed my bank moved too while I was away for 3 days at my moms with no internet, it was great. But i'm back to interacting now and meeting new friends also. I just love this site so much
@Platespinner (12166)
It is nice to have a bank that actually moves again!
I agree - it does get your brain working to be on here, and it's fun too.
This is an awesome place to make new friends and make a little money too. =)
• St. Petersburg, Florida
Icing? I would probably refer to it as "drizzle." Maybe just a powdering. I better stop there, as they don't allow "recipes."!