What is your dream earning?

@VinayaG (550)
Kathmandu, Nepal
Its true that we human beings are never satisfied with our earning. Even if we make the triple amount that we are earning today, we will be wanting more money. However, I want to pose a question what is your dream earning per month. The amount you wish you had so that your life would be very nice.
I am grateful for what ever it is I can earn. I am not picky in the least and not a second greedy either.
@skysnap (18049)
100$ a day is my dream earning. I want to make that much for happy life :)
@sugartoes (43327)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@skysnap well you need to start pumping on here cause it's not going to happen here that's for sure I'd LOVE to make a 100 $ a day.
@skysnap (18049)
@sugartoes Agree. I don't view Mylot as 100$ income source. I view mylot as mere water cooler gossip type website :)
@sugartoes (43327)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@skysnap ha ha ha I never thought about it that way but yeah o.k
@softbabe44 (5899)
• Vancouver, Washington
That would be a pretty good winfall hope you get your chance.
@sugartoes (43327)
• Greencastle, Indiana
if I could make like 200 a yr on here hell I'd be DAME happy I know it's not a lot but it's better than nothing but I know that's not going to happen cause it takes a lot of work & interaction on EVERYONE'S part to make that happen but I'm glad to make SOMETHING as they say something is better than nothing right?