Good Tuesday Morning, My Lot ! 12-1-15

@xstitcher (12978)
Petaluma, California
It's officially December. Wowsers. I hope to convince Mom to let me put the tree up this weekend. Today we are heading to the next town over and going to Costco so that I can pick up some meds. We'll get a couple more things while we're there, too. I think that before or after, Mom wants to head to the post office too. If we do, I should get some Christmas stamps. :) There are a couple of phone calls that I should probably make to day--one of them being to Costco to make sure my meds are actually there--tried to check yesterday on their automated thing and got some weird message. ;p Want to try to get a person this morning. I don't know that I'll be able to make as many "cents" here as I did yesterday, as I'll be gone for a lot of the morning, but I'll see. :) Bible study this afternoon. I hope to get started on Christmas Cards today. Hope that you all have a great day in your part of My Lot Land ! :D
@CRanney (443)
• Wingham, Ontario
Hope you had some success with that. Best of luck with the Christmas Cards. I should start too but I say that every year and then rush at the end lol
I have to start writing at least a few Christmas cards today.
I hope you get your meds and some chistmas cards started.