Is there passive income here?

our orchids duplicated
@ridingbet (49544)
I am comparing this site with the sunken bubbling site; passive income there is almost always happening. Some members take pride in stating they can just leave their posts unattended by them and let their banks gain cash. But I think in this site, passive income happens when the member makes a good discussion that attracts others to read, like and comment on it. It is a nice view to see our banks rise when we make a good discussion. It only shows we get the attention of others. But I believe there should be reciprocity between and among the author and the viewers. It is not the notion of “like back, comment back, follow me and I follow you” thingy; but it is the participation we give and receive from others. I may be wrong with my perception, but I believe this is how we can make our bank earn. Definitely, I am an active participant, just like in that bubbling site.
You can make passive income here, if you leave many interesting comments and people come to comment after you, this also generates income.
• Staten Island, New York
Oh that is interesting. I didn't know that.
@Raelove (16819)
• Saco, Maine
I am not on here late at night, but I always find that my bank went up when I log on in the morning. So I guess that would qualify as "passive income."
@ridingbet (49544)
I agree. That is why we have to make our discussions more interesting so others will listen and read our articles, right?
@kataomoi (706)
• Japan
I think there's some passive income on mylot, but not a lot. With Bubblews, it was with every view, comment, and like. With mylot, it's more like how many people reply and interact with you. It's hard to calculate.
Um...with myLot, it is every view, response, comment, like...not quite sure what you are trying to say here...
@sugartoes (39951)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@kataomoi B B (bubblews) was nothing but a rip off sorry to say it ripped off a lot of members on there me being one out of GOD knows how many others on there. but you DO know they have shut down right?
@ridingbet (49544)
which is better, because we have to read the discussion in order to make a credible comment.
@Lucky15 (33423)
In b site, earning seems to be easier that have attracted a lot of cheaters. Herr is different. You have to be active and interactive
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Lucky15, we better organize all Filipinos here to have a constant communications through comments shares, interactions, likes and others that give better performance in earning ,if that is what we want.What do you think my dear? Will it be effective?Share your thoughts about my recommendation.If good, then let us all invite all from our country only, then next, other countries...Let us unite for a common cause!
@ridingbet (49544)
@cacay1 but isn't this the "like-view-comment-back" spam thingy? in that bubbling site, this manner of gaining more income is strictly prohibited. Now, I don't mean it is approved here, but I believe it is in our own volition and choice if we deem it right to comment on posts we like, or not.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@ridingbet I also do not know.Let us wait for the comments of others about this matter.
@antonbunot (9501)
• Calgary, Alberta
Just like Bubblews we can make passive income here, too . . . I have been away for 3 days; hence, I did not post any thing. No interaction. When I checked my current earnings this morning, I got a huge passive income of 2 cents!
• Portland, Connecticut
Yup and I hope you are not planning on spending that windfall all in one place lol
@ridingbet (49544)
I also had that passive income when I went to bed last night, but now, I am actively participating here and i love interacting with you all.
@UmiNoor (3477)
I notice the same too. I don't come on during weekends but when I came back on Monday, I see my earnings had increased. There must be a passive income component now in myLot payment program. I like this unlike before your earnings can remain stagnant if you don't participate.
@PainsOnSlate (20228)
The more we read comment and like and participate in conversations, the more we earn. I fint the stories and conversations are so much better here than there, I think this site is far better than that other place.
@sugartoes (39951)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@PainsOnSlate I feel more happier here than I did on B B site here you get more action than the other site it's more relaxed.
@ridingbet (49544)
besides, the lotters are participating in a discussion that is mind-boggling.
@ridingbet (49544)
@sugartoes I agree. I am gaining more friends here again too.
@brokenbee (7809)
I think we have to comment on others' discussions to earn here unlike on Bb.
@ridingbet (49544)
true. unlike in that bubbling site, it was either we get paid with making posts, or those who just comment on our posts. I think when we comment on others' posts, it does not get a dime. Here, anywhere we put our comments on, our banks rise. Please correct me if I am wrong.
@brokenbee (7809)
@ridingbet that was what I had observed before but since yesterday, my bank here didn't increase even if I commented to some discussions.
@ridingbet (49544)
@brokenbee me too hija. maybe the bank is asleep? But don't worry, let us just enjoy the fun and the site and the interaction as well, because it will move when we are asleep.
@softbabe44 (5902)
• Vancouver, Washington
Yes, you have to interact I have noticed the last couple days that it's been slow sometimes that happens through interaction the feature starts up which is a blessed sign its a lot more blissful here.
@ridingbet (49544)
I agree, Ma'am.I really would love to interact here but there are hindrances beyond my control
• Vancouver, Washington
@ridingbet Don't let that stop you just go right on and do what you can.
@ridingbet (49544)
@softbabe44 I am back and in between watching The Voice, I check my notifications and reciprocate to those who viewed my discussions.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Basically passive income comes when you interact a lot of with people. I think the more you spend on here and interact the higher your chances are for getting a passive income. If you put in some effort it will come. But just making discussion and hoping they will hit the top is not always that simple. I find that I can make a lot just commenting on discussions and interacting with others.
@ridingbet (49544)
true. That is why I cannot make 2 discussions in so short period of time because I interact with others.
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
@ridingbet You are so right. I like to interact and if you have too many discussion it seems like all you do is respond to the comments left for you. Then when you're responding others see this and answer again. Wow by the time you know it you will never finish up and a lot of time has passed. That means you have less time to read and comment.
@ridingbet (49544)
@poehere I was not able to view others' discussions the whole day today because we had the 11 hour power interruption that is why I am making it up tonight. Hopefully I won't drowse on desktop.
@euphie (581)
• Ballymena, Northern Ireland
I never found Bubblews to have much passive income. yes, maybe when the site was at the height of it's success it did but not in the last year or so. I find I get more passive income on here than I did on Bubblews.
@ridingbet (49544)
and the good thing is the result and effect of our interaction is clearly presented in our bank, every hour.
@euphie (581)
• Ballymena, Northern Ireland
@ridingbet That's true - and it makes me more inclined to put the effort in :o)
@sugartoes (39951)
• Greencastle, Indiana
the more we interact in everything we can on a topic the better you can earn if you do nothing you make nothing is how this works. interact with the other members in a topic with their comments get to know all the members you can & have fun & be patient.
@ridingbet (49544)
interacting is fun because you learn from somebody's discussions as well.
@sugartoes (39951)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ridingbet your right you learn a lot from the people you interact with, I have a story about my child hood growing up I'm doing I have chapters 1-4 up & ready if your interested
@moondebi (1216)
• Bangalore, India
So far, I have not found this site as a good money churner, be it active or passive.
@ridingbet (49544)
but we can earn here.
Yes, we get passive income here . Specially when your posts gets a lot of comments . That's what is good with this site compared to B.
@ridingbet (49544)
indeed, my lady. a good discussion gets good income.
• Pleasant Hill, California
There's way more "passive income" here than there was at "that other site." But neither compare to Epinions, because Epinions was a review site, and our writings there were geared toward non-members from around the world.
@ridingbet (49544)
is that a writing site like this one?
• Portland, Connecticut
There is really no residual income here. The traffic is mostly internal and in the moment. Some members may read your post later but if you stop interacting you income will stop. This is not the sort of site people come to looking for information. You earn through interesting posts and lots of interactions.
@ridingbet (49544)
I agree. passive income is not present if we just sit down and watch the bank stay put.
@Teep11 (6991)
Interaction produces the income. Allowing posts to sit and no interaction won't produce anything. We have to be at work here in order to make the bank grow. This site is different from others. it's a great community and we have to connect with one another in order to gain something.
@ridingbet (49544)
I agree. But to differentiate from that bubbling site,I think that viewing, liking, and commenting on one's post is active income to the author of that post. But here, comments from any discussion generates income, am I right?
@lovebuglena (5800)
• Staten Island, New York
It doesn't seem like there is a chance for passive income here. There are days when I am not on this site interacting (even a little bit) and for those days there are no earnings at all.
@ridingbet (49544)
but the discussions you leave while you are out generates income, right? So that can be construed as passive income; otherwise, our banks increase when we interact with others.
@slund2041 (3380)
I love this site, because we can do so much interaction. However, a lot of people never respond back.
@ridingbet (49544)
that is the problem.
@Bluedoll (17071)
I agree.
@Rondout50 (218)
• Kingston, New York
Helping each other prosper is a blessing.
@ridingbet (49544)
yes it is, but let us not forget about the like-back thingy because this might be a demerit to one's account when the member just likes many discussions without commenting, with the hope of getting many like-backs too.
@birjudanak (7155)
i am very enjoying here with earning because i use lots of site but not found much easy and more earning then here,its good that we can also learn here and in touch with world people,after here i improve my English and learn lot.i still not find any site who give more then here and i also searching it.
@ridingbet (49544)
we improve our English in any other social media sites.