How do you avoid getting into a rat race?

@Driftr (203)
Coimbatore, India
We see rat race everywhere in this world. Are you part of it? How do you think we can solve this problem? Have you taken any steps which will benefit others too? Rat race is something you are forced to do just because everyone else is doing the same. Eg: In India, everyone passes out as an engineer just for the heck that everyone else is studying engineering. Please share it in comments.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
it depends on what you call a rat race would be more easier to answer but what you may call a rat race may be different than what others call it.
@Driftr (203)
• Coimbatore, India
Rat race is something you are forced to do just because everyone else is doing the same.
@sugartoes (32239)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Driftr no I don't get forced into doing ANYTHING I don't want to do unless it's a threat on my life to do so THEN I'd have to either fight or flight
@Driftr (203)
• Coimbatore, India
@sugartoes Either Fight of Flight. That is an awesome advice. Good to know that you are not forced into anything.
@dpk262006 (52809)
I do not believe in any rat race, I have no pet rats.
@Driftr (203)
• Coimbatore, India
Lol :D
@dpk262006 (52809)
@Driftr (203)
• Coimbatore, India
@dpk262006 Jokes apart, could you give an answer on a serious note?