wish me HAPPY HOLYDAYS!

By Evik
@anduta (11)
Romania
So what religion are you: maybe you are a christian like me, though I don't fully understand my religion, or maybe you are Hebrew. Hebrew I understand... Odd enough I see other religions clearer then my own... And it is possible for christian born to convert to Hebrew... etc. Or if your from India, or China, or Japan, I would still love to hear you're point of view and some happy thoughts. So, in ortodoxism we celebrate in a few days the born of God son, and our Mesia, we sing songs about this, this period of the year it's a happy one.
• Denmark
Hebrew is a language, not a religion. Jews are Jewish. Why don't you understand your religion?
@anduta (11)
OK, Jews - Jewish. I don't understund my religion because is very powerful from within, but is great to be sure of something, and ALL THAT COMPOSES MY RELIGION IS SO NOT LOGICAL - UNDERSTAND - IT'S NOT ABOUT LOGIC, OR LAW, IT'S ABOUT LOVE.
• Hyderabad, India
Understanding about one's own religion is important. A Christian is born as Christian, and a Muslim is born as Muslaman at the will of the Almighty. So we can not go against his wish..
• Secunderabad, India
I am from India and I am Christian! I do understand my religion on Christmas day we celebrate The Lord Jesus Christ birthday and Glorify his name! We also attend church , give gifts to friends and family , make several dishes, will sing songs, Pray, Read Bible at home and church and we celebrate Christmas by meeting all our family members and friends at one common place! Wish you a very Happy Christmas!!
• Hyderabad, India
yes. That's good.
@shivamani10 (9936)
• Hyderabad, India
The greatness of any religion lies in sharing and loving others...Christianity is one such religion given by the followers of Jesus..