Oprah is getting on my nerves

Bunbury, Australia
I don't usually take much notice of the advertisements which appear on the right-hand side of my screen when I am MyLotting. But Oprah is really starting to bug me. Apparently she is crying because she got dropped by Clinique. I'm not going to click on the area to find out more because the few times I've done that elsewhere I've almost immediately come up with a problem on my computer. The Oprah bit repeats over and over with the original clip only lasting about 3 seconds and it's starting to really get on my nerves. Sometimes it's Ellen de Generes doing something similar. Anyone else have this happening? Are you still able to ignore it?
@simone10 (21657)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I have to admit that she is getting on my nerves as well. I do find it hard to ignore most of the time as it seems like it's right in your face.
Exactly! Every 2-3 seconds it's the same repeat.
@richnonai (501)
• Pattaya, Thailand
I don't bother with them at all. I am intrigued by one which is "Eat this, Never Diet Again" and has some translucent worm looking thing one a persons finger.....Pass on that one! And the "You Might Also Like"....hmmmm, "best powder make up brand" Yep, I am sure to want that one! LOL
I've seen the wormy thing. There's another photo of some red looking thing - totally gross!
• Pattaya, Thailand
@JudyEv Now if I were in a Japanese restaurant I'd probably try one, but not if it was served on the chef's finger!
@richnonai It is a terrible looking thing. I had bardi grubs once as an entree and they served three sticking out of an apple.
I'm also tired of Oprah crying like a baby
It's annoying isn't it? I'm afraid I have absolutely no interest in Oprah!
@hereandthere (30964)
i remember someone wrote about it a while back, but i've never seen it so seems it depends on the country
@gudheart (12752)
LOL I seen that too! It is annoying. I don't even like her to begin with.
She just wipes her eyes over and over for the whole time I'm on the page! Very vexing.
I don't watch their show because I don't have their channel on my cable. But if this is true, the fault should be on their management or creative team for making it similar over and over again. What kind of show is this? her old talk show? you can always swtich to another show with another host.
What I'm complaining about is on the right on my computer screen while I'm reading, commenting, etc.
@sueznewz2 (9969)
• Alicante, Spain
I know the one you mean.... I get that one too..but I am able to ignore it... and the rest of them....