What are ways to save money?

@ricki_911 (19868)
Toronto, Ontario
I am looking at ways to save money or spend my money to the fullest. I have been spending less money and really concentrating on what I buy. But I am looking for other ways whether it be making my own lipchap, mouthwash, etc. I spend more money in the winter on veggies because in the summer I grow them. Which is my issue right now and looking to cut back even more.
Sometimes, it is easier to try to make "extra money" than to cut down to the bones.
@sugartoes (42592)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marlina that depends on how your making money too but you can put what your making into a savings to help out that's the very thing I'm doing with everything I'm making online right now so when it comes spring again I'll have something to work with & not have to worry about it.
@ricki_911 (19868)
• Toronto, Ontario
@sugartoes I have tried looking for another job, which I will continue. But I found it easier to cut back than to stress myself out. I try to put the money online to things such as events going out, or things I want but don't need. I do put some money into savings but I just feel I am not going forward any.
@sugartoes (42592)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ricki_911 then you need to rethink your values in life ? your buying stuff you don't need your spending money instead of saving it that's not going to get you anywhere if you don't take saving money serious you WON'T get a head maybe this video will help you out here watch
We're sharing 5 of our best money (and time) saving tips in this video. They've helped us live a simple, debt-free nomadic life for more than 2 years and we ...
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Maybe you can make sure you grow enough on summer and store some for winter
@sugartoes (42592)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Missmwngi there may not be enough room to store what their growing or don't have a big enough place to grow a lot this is something we all have to think about in saving & making money
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@sugartoes I agree but then i am sure there can be a room for some more which can help push winter a bit before shopping right?
@ricki_911 (19868)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Missmwngi I use a head of lettuce every day for the rabbits, and different herbs then what I freeze. I have a very small space inside, whereas in the summer I have a few acres to grow just most things don't survive even indoors during winter due to the cold, and the heat from the stove.
@sugartoes (42592)
• Greencastle, Indiana
if your really serious about saving money then you have to learn to watch what your doing & HOW your doing it to make it work for you saying & doing is 2 different things you have to be serious to make it work here's a video that might just help you do what you want to do.
Hello everyone! Well here it is November already and it's time to add up all of our change and dollar bills that we collect during the year so that we can bu...
@ricki_911 (19868)
• Toronto, Ontario
I will watch the video thank you. I currently have a very low income, and just trying to make it more easier and less stress on me. I currently only have my cellphone, car insurance, car gas, car repairs, rent, food, animals, and the odd time going out. I can make my bills, but just don't have extra money. I am putting money away (I aim for $50 a month but sometimes that is not possible). But I sat down and thought I want a way to save more money either put it away or be able to enjoy a night out. I try to put what I make online for example in a week or so I am going bowling so the money I made here will pay for that. I just feel I am not going anywhere I want to go forward not backwards.
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
@sugartoes Thanks for sharing that video. My son saved change one year and amassed about £300. Useful if you really need to save but think you can't afford to
@ricki_911 (19868)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Auntylou I rarely use cash anymore so unrealistic really. It is easy to use cards and get gift cards.
• Uzbekistan
I've written four posts on this topic.
@ricki_911 (19868)
• Toronto, Ontario
It's a new year resolution! I am looking for ways to save money, but also what others do for example they make their own products, or use techniques on savings.
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
Will have to check your discussions!
@ricki_911 (19868)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Auntylou Thank you! I will check out yours.
@Auntylou (4318)
• Oxford, England
If you have a market near you, they often have loads of leaves lying around at the end that would do for your rabbits
@ricki_911 (19868)
• Toronto, Ontario
I did get some from a local grocery store, but they suddenly stopped due to some issues.