Good Morning All!

@rodabod (171)
Hello all first Sunday of the month but the last week of regular season in the NFL. It's kinda sad, I really enjoy losing myself in watching the games for a day. The games are so entertaining! It's a shame they can't have 162 games like in the MLB but that would be crazy and nobody would be left after 20 games. Oh well...the countdown has started until the 12 o clock hour!
You lost me but good morning and have a wonderful day ahead. I did not realize it was the first sunday I should have made plans for church.
@rodabod (171)
Good Morning to you also!! Hehe just a little football talk! =D
@rodabod Oh that was what that was. Ok,I don't know that stuff. I am glad it was good for you. My sister and the rest of the fam loves that super bowl is that also foot ball.. I would never attend that.
@rodabod (171)
@sharon6345 Yes that is football too. I suppose everyone has what they like. nothing wrong with that.
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
Are you ready for some football. I am a die hard Bears fan but we all know how their season is ending. Hope the Vikings kick the Packers butt tonight.
@rodabod (171)
My team is the Chargers and well...my season was over long ago! It would feel so good to beat Denver though! I hope Rivers lights it up! Other then that hope my Draft Kings line ups do well. One a cool $100 last night on a NBA Tourny! Good luck to Da Bears! I hope the same with the Viks!
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@rodabod Thanks enjoy the football.