luck! do you believe

Bangalore, India
January 13, 2016 12:42am CST
I have never had a good luck simply because i believe in hard work but have heard of it. A man was fishing,through out the day he got only two small fishes he was disappointed and was thinking to go off.suddenly he saw something really moving in water near his hook,he thought ,it will be another small fish.when he pulled his hook ,he was shocked in amazement .his heart knew no bounds,it was 400 pound fish.was it luck or wait for another fish to catch
2 people like this
4 responses
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
13 Jan 16
A few months back I had read about an industrialist who had said,behind every success there is 99% of hard labour and just 1% of luck,but if this 1% is not in your favour,the rest 99% goes futile.....I do believe in luck.
1 person likes this
• Bangalore, India
13 Jan 16
I have heard of this 1% but this is just a hope.no one have actual proof of it, we only say he/she is successful because of working hard,exceptions do exhists
1 person likes this
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
13 Jan 16
@abhinalstrikr I think,labour and luck are like two feathers of a bird.Without both the bird can't fly.
1 person likes this
• Bangalore, India
13 Jan 16
@else34 but have you heard of luck before hard work its only end product that's why it constitute only 1%
1 person likes this
@jstory07 (66171)
• Roseburg, Oregon
13 Jan 16
A four hundred pound fish would be luck.
1 person likes this
• Bangalore, India
13 Jan 16
but this luck only came because he waited till the next fish.I feel it as blessings in disguise
• Bangalore, India
13 Jan 16
it may be but have you ever heard of luck before hard work
@swissheart (6302)
• Romania
17 Jan 16
no matter how much hard work do you put into something you also need some luck
• Bangalore, India
18 Jan 16
yes true,but we can measure hard work in terms of results but can we tell how much luck is reserved for my this attempt
• Bangalore, India
18 Jan 16
do you believe luck in love too
@avi256 (4258)
• Pune, India
2 Mar 16
I never used to believe in luck until the time came when my horoscope matching started for marriage purpose. I started analysis the horoscope and effect of each planet and how it represents your nature, your belief system and character and went quite true with respect to my own personality. I cant say about luck, but yes I believe that our destiny or our life does have some impact of the stars and planets. Its completely my own personal perception.
• Bangalore, India
2 Mar 16
i also don't know about planets but when i talk of luck,it is there when we work hard