What about your morning prayer?

@SHOHANA (7167)
Bangladesh
i usually pray in the morning for peace and i want the day must go ahead with peace and happiness. I think we all need these to have a good day.
@Yar_Joey (3296)
I pray in front of my altar with a lighten candle. I want my payer to reach those I pray for.
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
thanks a lot for praying
My alter is a lake, or a river, or a field of flowers or even my own bed before I finally fall asleep . . . and it is not because I am not fond of an actual alter with candles, but that is the common way and I don't wish to be so typical, perhaps in my own way I am closer and those that practice the way you speak of, are further away from their actual God because they follow such a strict order of worship ? I am curious and I do NOT mean to disrespect you in any way . . . just want knowledge of the way faith works around the world. Thanks @SHOHANA
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
@enlightenedpsych2 i'm glad that you are curious and i wish one day you will find the actual knowledge and those spiritual things which is such a deep realization, i'm not in superstition, i'm in the light of religion Islam and so many educated people recommend islam because they know the worship of only Allah is the source of peace, people make it tough and strict, just a matter of realization
I wish the whole world could have happiness and no hate in it at all.
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
I wish the same things
The planet Earth was designed with two forces flowing through it for optimal balance therefore it CANNOT exist without hate cause if it did, where would love be found ? curious how you @jstory07 and you @SHOHANA will answer with different and wonderful belief patterns . . .
I talk to God whenever I feel the need to get a greater understanding of something I myself, through studying something, cannot seem to get-- as far as prayer it is over rated for many who just fall helpless to believing they have to seek a deity for strength instead of just believing in their own strength
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
we need to pray as we can talk with GOD/ALLAH anytime. Prayer is one kind of worship and only for the satisfaction of god Allah, its selfless and loyal. Ask for something to god is not called prayer for sure.
Okay I am confused to the definition of prayer then-- see in my upbringing in my culture, hardly influenced by a cultural society standard but rather a wonderfully enforced ;mom standard' we were told and encouraged, it is a good thing to speak with our Lord, and prayer is just the more solitary, mental affirmation of communication that is still heard despite how busy the dude is ! @SHOHANA
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
@enlightenedpsych2 yeah above all its a matter of realization! its good to talk with you