What kind of sports do you like to play the most ?

Kung Fu, sports, martial arts, jogging, fitness
Hong Kong
I am a guy who used to play many kinds of sports but I was never a champion guy for nay of those sports. Judo, Badminton, Table Tennis, Kung Fu, Tennis, Soccer, swimming, Football, base ball,etc. You name it. Although I wasn't an outstanding player in any of these sports but it was a good time for me to participate in sports like these. It wasn't just gave me some exercises with all these but also a time for fun with all my friends or classmates as well. Since I am not young anymore, I can just do some jogging a few times a week to keep up with my health. it was quite a boring sports because it is hard to find someone to jog with me. However, it is better than no exercise at all. That's me. How about you ? Share with us ?
@shshiju (9310)
• Cochin, India
football ..... is enough for more games.
The 'sports' I prefer to play are Huey Lewis and the News
@else34 (13656)
• New Delhi, India
@wildlittlefan,My favourite sports have been hockey and football.I love these two games since my adolescence.