Just crossing $2.000

It took a long time, I feel, to touch 2.0000 points in Mylot. There are two things, as everyone almost agrees, we need to do -- keep writing and keep interacting -- to see the points growing gradually. At least, we need to grab 5000 points each day to have a reasonable growth. Those who reach $10 in twenty days are working hard. Thanks for the support.
@Marcyaz (35594)
That would mean you stay on mylot about 24 hours a day, I can't do that nor do I want to but good luck to you.
@sugartoes (43170)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I'm lucky to get what I do get on here with as much as I'm on here does that bother me? NO I'm just glad I get what I get when I get it rather it be every month or every 2 mos $ is $ to me. I love being here & interacting with others everyday & getting to know everyone I can including YOU & who ever else that I can interact with that's what this site is all about & nothing else. But I am glad you got your 2,000 points I don't know where you find this at but I'd like to know where mine is so i can see where I am on here, which I think would be interesting
@anh101 (1380)
I think I am not so hard working these days, will be back soon with mylot. Here is still holiday. But I need a better schedule and plan
@aju007 (1470)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
I think you meant the money by points, right? Glad to hear that. I have reached my first 5$ today. So keep interacting and you will reach the 10$ soon.
Yeah. It took a very long time to touch this $2. May be, we have to do more interactions to reach $10 soon.
@dianadee (1784)
• South Africa
Amazing staying power..Would have to be stuck to my keys 24/7!
No, it took more than 2 months of working x 2 hours a day. I feel it takes so much time to gain even one dollar.
@Gillygirl (17605)
• Sutton, England
Nearly up to 2 dollars but haven't been on her all week. Good luck with yours.