Name one thing you are grateful in your life?

@danny1971 (1730)
Church Hill, Tennessee
Name one thing you are grateful in your life. I know that we all have one thing that we are grateful in our lives that we would like to share on Mylot. The one thing that I am grateful for, is the fact that I have Jesus in my life. He has really helped me out throughout my years, with the problems that I had when I was drinking whiskey really heavy a couple of years ago. He sent me the best mother that any guy could have, He sent me to a church that loves me for who I am. He gave me a great job that I have now, even though I don't get that many hours. But, It's the fact that I am working, and earning money. That's how I look at it. So, I am thankful for God, for giving me all of these blessings in my life. What about you? What is the one thing that you are grateful for in your life? Share please!!!
I would have to say water. because without it I could not wash my body of the heat and sweat it had during the hot flashes I suffered. Loving the fact that I can was my clothes every day as well. Boy does a glass of iced water ever touch the spot for me. I wonder if anyone can tell how much I love a hot shower.. Don't mention my love of swimming in the sea of salty water. Did I mention I love love love water..
@danny1971 (1730)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
LOL Funny..... I gotta agree that having water in your home does come a long way to helping you with baths, showers, laundry, cooking, etc. I take showers a lot also. and I absolutely love swimming! It really relaxes me, and cools me off in the summertime! BTW, so sorry to hear that you had hot flashes! Hope that you get to feeling better soon, and that God heals you fastly!!!