Happy Saturday Morning

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Good Saturday Morning. I cannot believe this. I just got up about fifteen minutes ago. I am still trying to focus and make all of my body parts cooperate with each other. I was out shopping all day yesterday, and I mean all day. I was so tired when I came in last night, I just ate a bowl of cereal and went to bed. And I totally slept all night long. And I have all of this to do again today, and the fellowship building looks so great. I will take a quick picture today. I have to pick up my groceries and get some things fixed this afternoon for McKenzie’s birthday party . I am still needing a few big serving dishes, and things will little lady bugs on them. Can you believe 30 degrees? But it did turn out beautiful yesterday, the wind calm, the day was beautiful, plenty of sun. I read this somewhere at a coffee shop just recently, and I really love it: I love how coffee fixes everything. Tired? Drink some coffee, Headache? Drink coffee, Cold? Drink Coffee, someone makes you angry? Bust them in the head with the cup? ::smiles:: I would never do that, but have seen times I kind of wish I could. You all have a great morning. I love you, God loves you so much more. Blessings my friends.
@Blondie2222 (22881)
Well I hope you enjoyed your saturday and didn't over do it. I slept in til 11am Saturday and just watched netflix all day til I went on a date with my boyfriend. The weather here was in the 40's and night in the 30's so wasn't that bad.
My body parts don't want to cooperate with each other sometimes too. Our Saturday was great thanks although it's pretty hot here.