The Haunted Hotel

There are a number of tourists that can be found in Baguio City, Benguet, Philippines. Aside from its cold weather and low-priced commodities, the place also attracts ghost haunters and anyone who likes the creepy and eerie facet of life. The picture shown here is the remnant of the famous Diplomat Hotel. It is situated on top of the hill near the city proper. The hotel was originally built as a monastery in the early 1900s but when the colonizers occupied the country, the place was not spared and served as a military unit and prison cell. After the world war, it was renovated as a hotel, but reports said that hotel guests were being haunted by those spirits. Headless priests, nuns, and white ladies abound the place. Eventually the hotel was vacated and remained unoccupied for decades now. But until the present, the spirits still live and roam the place especially during at night.
One final look at the creepy tourist spot before it gets fully renovated. Created by Xavier Daniel --- Taken with a D90 Scoring: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ive written an article about the Diplomat Hotel which can easily be found on search engines. Ive been to it several times for paranormal investigation and haunted tour.
Did you find any ghosts there? I heard there some of them lurking there.
@salonga (27952)
i've been going to Baguio but this is my first time to hear of this hotel.
@salonga It was a place where I found it interesting. I am not a ghost hunter. This place is near Lourdes Grotto in Baguio.
@mammots (3271)
In a way it is still a tourist attraction in Baguio but it attracts ghost hunters. I think it should be left as it is now and not be renovated anymore because of its rich and colorful history.
@mammots I think it would not be renovated. I am not sure if someone will attempt to buy the lot.