I used to be able draw cartoons

Finland
Havent been drawing for while and now my sketches are horrible. Noes. What I gonna do? D: I have forgotten how to draw comics :( Sharing one sketch here. Basicly in this strip hero sees bad dreams of fire around the abbey and that he forgots how to put fire down and wakes up and decides to go check the abbey.
• Cyprus
Hmmm, keep up the practice as you will get back into it. It's not forgotten so believe in yourself. I draw and paint but still watch tutorials on 'you tube' as it's great for ideas and teaching. Keep it up and before you know it you will be back in the swing :))
• Finland
Lets hope so. And thanks for support. I really needed that. :)
• Cyprus
@Varjokani You are welcome! Keep it up :))
• Finland
@Nikkiahmet Thanks. I promise you I will try hard at least.
You do some fine work there! Just take up the drawing again and it will all come back to you! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!
• Finland
Thanks for tip. :) And dont worry, You will see something here after I get something finished. Usually I throw my unfinished stuff on my Twitter that is also called Varjokani.
@Ladypeace (2056)
I like your art style, it looks like Sandra Boynton's illustrations from here.
• Finland
Really? You like them? :) Thank you. It means so much to me. :)
If you practice more often, it will come back to you. Very nice.