How many hours do you work

@VinayaG (550)
Kathmandu, Nepal
Currently I am working 50 hours a week (that includes working in Saturday and Sunday) and making $150 a week. Well this sounds too little money for a tremendous work load, however considering the exchange rate in my home country, I am earning moderately.
You really do work a lot of hours for that amount, but I am so relieved that amount works out for you. When I taught, all the meetings, research, planning, and grading added a lot of extra hours beyond the school day, but teaching was addictive in my case. I loved perfecting my teaching abilities, so the extra hours were fine with me. I am retired, but I still tutor special needs students.
@euphie (583)
• Ballymena, Northern Ireland
I work 32.5 hours a week, would like more hours but unfortunately that's all work can offer me at the minute. Hoping my hours will increase soon though.
I substitute teach about 24 hours per week. I do a few hours of mystery shopping per week. I did work full time for many years; our house is paid for so working part time is enough now. If it is enough to pay the bills in your country then it is good enough. Do you hope to earn more in the future?
@anh101 (1382)
I work more than 12 hours a day and earn nothing. So you are lucky!
@Shiva49 (10803)
Anything above 40 hours is tough but depends on how intensive the work is. I am now semi-retired so check what to do off and on - siva
@danny1971 (1728)
• Church Hill, Tennessee
I've been working about 8 hrs a week, which, isn't enough hours for me. I need more hours at work. But, I was getting at least 20-30 hours a week at my job. But, the hours got cut down, I guess because of the weather. I don't know for sure though. But, I know that I just need more hours than what I've been getting.
I'm retired now but worked for many years
@DWDavis (10810)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
Here in the US you would be making close to $400 a week as a minimum based on those hours. Counting the work I do at home for school, I work an average of between 50 and 55 hours a week. Some of my colleagues work well in excess of 60 hours a week.
@sugartoes (36569)
• Greencastle, Indiana
well if you add like 10-12 hrs on here work I work everyday that I can but it don't come NO WHERE close to what you make wish it did but it don't so when your retired & can't get a job cause of age of distance of a job I have nothing to do but what I do online.