My bunny is killing me.

@Bella128 (2488)
It's been a rough couple of days. It's not him directly I don't think but I think it's his hay. My bunny lives in the same room that I do and around this time of the year I get really bad allergies. It's difficult because I need to be in my room to work but I know I feel better when I'm out of it. Do you suffer from allergies? Does your pet make you sick sometimes?
@zebra2222 (4895)
I cannot own a cat due to my allergies. I like cats but my eyes water and I feel miserable.
@Bella128 (2488)
It's a sad thing. I wish my bunny's hay didn't make me feel so miserable this time of the year.
I am not allergic to pets, and I never had allergies until last year. The pollen is what I am allergic to now. I guess as a person ages, ones immune system is weakened and allergies come into the picture.
@Bella128 (2488)
Yeah I remember not getting them until college and ever since I get them the same time of the year every year. The good thing is I have allergy medicine. I just hate feeling so foggy.
Aw that sucks and, no I never had that problem.